Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Life Changes One Night at the Bowling Alley



Over the past 3 years, we have created thousands of real-world success stories with our coaching and AdvoCare solutions. Unfortunately, given the advertising and marketing gimmicks we are routinely inundated with, actual testimonials are often questioned, especially when there is no chance to connect with the transformation themselves. Well, to bring these amazing stories front and center, we will be featuring a new one every couple of weeks…and we are kicking this off with Carl Waterhouse from Erie, Pennsylvania, whose simple run in with a friend at the bowling alley one night, may have forever changed his life! AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge Success Story
Hey Carl! Thanks so much for taking some time out to share with everyone this evening! I know there are many out there who are going to find your story quite motivational! What do you say we get right to it?
If you could, give everyone an idea as to where you were when you were introduced to AdvoCare by your friend Chereen Wiser?

At that time I was in the midst of trying to lose weight the conventional way. I did lose 25 pounds before I got stuck at 250 pounds and just couldn’t seem to get to 249 or lower. I was fortunate enough to bump into Chereen at Westway Bowling Lanes who told me about AdvoCare and invited me to a presentation that weekend.

My motivation for this was that at Christmas time, my daughter got engaged and announced her wedding date of June 16th, 2012. I decided then and there that I didn’t want to walk her down the aisle looking the way I did.

Now, based on what Chereen had shared with you, how excited were you really to give the 24 Day Challenge a try?

As with any weight loss product I was skeptical. Especially since I’ve tried others but either wasn’t successful or was initially but then put the weight back on sometimes with more gain than what I loss initially! But I never did a Cleanse and metabolic system program. I thought what the heck and gave it a try.

So, your Challenge begins, how soon was it before you realized something was going on with your body?

Starting day one of the Cleanse program I started to lose weight again. Amazingly I almost lost 1 pound per day for the first 10 days!

And when you weighed and measured on the morning of Day 11, after your Cleanse Phase was over, what did you see?

I lost 8 pounds and 2” off my waist in 10 days on just the Cleanse phase! I was amazed because my expectations were to not lose much on the first 10-days but instead lose a lot on the last 14-days.
Now, Day 24, having completed your Challenge, final results? How did you feel?

I lost a total of 18 pounds and 8” total in 24 days! I have more energy than I had in 40 years and felt fantastic!

How long has it been now since you finished your Challenge? Still feeling good? Have you regained any weight?

It’s now been about 6 months and I feel like I’m a 20 years old again! I have energy and stamina I haven’t experienced in years!

I am now at my ideal weight of 215 pounds. That’s a total loss of 60 pounds and 17 ½”. My waist went from size 44” to 36”; Chest – 48” to 44”; Hips – 46” to 42”; Shirt size from XL to L; and neck size from 17 ½” Neck to 16”!

I now use Meal Replacement shakes for my breakfast meal and Spark energy drink for my coffee/cola replacement drink. Since I am now working out with trainer 6 days a month, I also utilize AdvoCare’s Pre- and Post workout products.

What really sold me on AdvoCare isn’t the weight loss but my ability to keep the weight off. I’ve been on other products and have lost a little bit of weight – 10 to 15 pounds – but always gained it back and usually a little more! That alone convinced me to start helping others reach their goals as well.


Why don't you start your journey to health today? Click on the side bar and watch the 24 Day Challenge. Don't let 2011 go out without having a plan...a 24 Day PLAN!

Let's get started!!


 

No comments: