So, you want to get started on your journey to better health but don’t how. Here are a few tips to get you going:
1. WHY. Find out what motivates you. WHY do you want to be healthy?
2. WRITE. Now, write it down. The WHY part. On the fridge, the stove, the mirror, the dog, whatever strikes your fancy….just write it down. A dream is only a wish until you write it down.
3. WHAT. After you have your why, ask yourself WHAT? WHAT do you like to do? Do you like to bike ride? Jog? Fast walk? Aerobics? Water Aerobics? Skate? Lift weights? There are a number of ways to skin a cat! You choose what you like to do because then you are more likely to stick and stay!
4.WHEN. Okay, you have your WHY and your WHAT. Now you need your WHEN. When is it the best time for you to accomplish your WHAT? Are you an early morning person? (That’s me!) Or do you prefer late afternoon or evening? Whatever time it is you must decide that and stick to it!
5. HOW. How are you going to accomplish this journey to better health? Do you want results RIGHT NOW? Then you must come up with a plan to work it fast and furious. Are you the slow and steady type? Great. Create a plan that will help you reach your desired goal at a slow and steady pace. Can’t create a plan? Comment me and I will help you!
6. DECIDE. You MUST DECIDE that your health is important and worth the effort it takes to get there. You didn’t get where you are now overnight…it was a process of many things….maybe bad choices, maybe injury, maybe you’ve been too busy, whatever it is NOW is the time to DECIDE to change. YOU have to make that choice…no one will do it for you. In order for change to take place in your health YOU have to change!
Create a whole new fitness revolution…starting with you!