Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Yellow signs

I was riding my bike this morning for my 3rd day back to health.  I have had some injuries keeping me from any kind of “real” workout. 

As I was riding the 2 mile stretch I saw a yellow sign in the distance and realized that I had been using that as my “marker” for my turn around. It was my “sign” that I had gone the distance and could make my way back.

When I see that sign in the distance it gives me a goal to shoot for.  It is a yellow sign that shows the bend in the road. I have decided to strive hard toward that sign each morning.  If I keep my eyes on sign and not on the difficulty of the ride it gets easier to make the mark.

There are lots of signs on our road to health. Some are detour signs, some are bends in the road, some are caution..slow down, some are steep hills coming up.   yellow street sign

What sign is in your road right now? What are you keeping your eyes on?

 

Stay Motivated!

Sandy

No comments: