Monday, July 5, 2010

Butt and Ball Workout

 

I am a part of a great workout community called www.SparkPeople.com.  This is a community of people that come together to journal about their health  and encourage one another. 

You can create your own webpage, visit all the forums, watch exercise videos, chart your fitness workouts, chart your eating habits and so much more.

I am presently working on getting my lower body back in shape after being out of commission for so long. 

I found this great 6 minute workout for the lower body here

I just finished the workout and man are my legs feelin’ it!!  It feels good!  I am very excited about these little videos (you can print them off as well) as they are short and concise and work well!

Try it…you’ll like it!

Let me know if you sign up with Spark People….we can be friends!

To your health,

Sandy

No comments: