Sunday, July 11, 2010

24 Day Challenge

 

image

 

IN 24 MINUTES YOU WILL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE

IN 24 HOURS YOU WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

IN 24 DAYS YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE

 

Are you needing a boost in your weight loss journey?

I began with Advocare 18 months ago.  WOW! What a journey.  My friend Debbie tried for years to get me to look at the Advocare products and I was stubborn.  I was all about using her Spark to gain energy, but I wasn’t about to engage in any kind of “vitamin snake oil business’!

After 6 years of sharing Spark with me, and 6 years of me feeling good (when I took it) I decided to go to one of her mixers.  I spent the night throwing my skepticism around and giving everyone a good show of nutritional jargon…making a complete fool of myself!  (Nutritional research has been my hobby for many years…so therefore I thought I must be an expert! :).

Before the night was over the light bulb went on, I saw the science behind the products, saw the credibility of the company, felt the difference in my body from the products, and  realized that I could combine this with my love for all things healthy and help others attain optimal results with their weight loss or performance journey.

The rest is history. 

SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GETTING INCREDIBLE RESULTS ON THIS CHALLENGE!

Success is so Sweet – check out these stories of people just like you and me that got great results using the products in the 24 Day Challenge!

 

Brian and Stacey Metz

 

 image

 

 

image

Donna Young

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

imageSandra Garr

 

 

 

 

 

 

24 Day Challenge Explained

ORDER YOUR PRODUCTS FOR YOUR 24 DAY CHALLENGE NOW.

Now comment me and you get a free Spark and info on how to get started!

 

To your health!

No comments: