Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 3 of the new workout regimen

 

Are you ready to come along with me today? I am going for my 3rd week of bike riding.

I finally mapped the distance for this weeks ride: 6 miles.

I was able to accomplish 6 miles in 30 minutes last week.  My goal this week will be to do it in 25 minutes.

Let’s go!

Oooohhhh, legs a little stiff from all that gardening this weekend!

EEEEKKKK….bug in the glasses. STOP.GET OFF.GET BUG OUT.

Back on track. At the end of the driveway and turning down the country road.

I am out early this morning….7am. The roads are much quieter.

I always love riding here in the country. It’s so peaceful.

Wow…don’t remember this being so difficult! Legs are burning and I’m only 1 mile into this trek!

Puffing, there are beautiful wild flowers in this one yard….gazing…..aaaahhhhgggg! Stay on the road, girlfriend! Rocks flying!

Focus, focus, focus, breath, breath, breath.  Okay, Spark you can kick in anytime now!

Mile 3 closing in on the *yellow sign*! Woo-hoo! Means I get to turn around and go back ~uphill~!

Ever wonder why our trek back always seems to be uphill? Good thing my Spark has kicked in.  Feeling really good now! Getting stronger with each ride!

Ahhhh, the driveway…..look to the driveway from whence cometh all things good.

Off the bike, breathing heavy, rubber legs, dead heading flowers……gardening is looking better all the time!

Now onto day 2 of week 3!

Stay Sparked Up,

Sandy

No comments: