Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Sparked Up Fitness where you will find me rambling about all things healthy.  You will find articles on the latest fitness craze, healthy recipes, proper supplementation, workout tips, fitness challenges, and anything related to fitness that strikes my fancy.

I have been in the fitness industry since I was 9 years old….yes, I said 9.  I started at 9 as a competitive gymnast.  I worked my way up (all 25 hours a week, every week) to being an Elite Gymnast.  I was training for the 1984 Olympic team when my knee decided to give way and end my career.

At the age of 14 I thought my life was over.  I new nothing else but the gym! What was I going to do with my time now? 

Fast forward 30 years…..I am now a happily married stay at home mother of 5. I do fitness and nutritional coaching on the side.  I am no expert…just have lots of years of experience.

My goal is to be healthy physically, spiritually, emotionally, and financially. I love helping others to their goals as well.  I have coached many over the years with great success. 

I hope you will find great resources here as well as a nurturing community of friends that you can get to know on your journey to better health.

To your health,

Sandy

3 comments:

Little Rose of Sharon said...

Well I sure look forward to reading your posts.

Life is Full ~ said...

So glad to hear about this!! Great idea! I will be reading for sure!
C. Flora

Sandy said...

Thanks ladies...I will do my best to journal my journey and what's working for me and how it can work for you!

To your health,

Sandy