Thursday, August 19, 2010

Carpel Tunnel Syndrome

 

I have been dealing with some serious wrist pain lately.  Actually having a hard time holding onto the bicycle handlebars.

I noticed it a few weeks ago after some long hours in the garden.

My husband kept suggesting that I had carpel tunnel.  Nah…not me!

Well, after experiencing burning, tingling, numbing and loss of grip….okay….maybe I need to look at this!

I face painted for about 100 kids today and dropped my brush, getting red face paint on my white Sparkles shirt.  I thought this was a fluke until it happened again another 3-4 times.  What in the world is wrong with me? I NEVER drop my brush!

I have been all over the internet researching this debilitating syndrome.

I have found something called the Carpel Tunnel Solution.  It looks promising, as I really don’t want to have to go the surgery route.

Has anyone experienced relief from their Carpel Tunnel?

I would love to hear about your solutions.

 

Eating OmegaPlex, BioTools and MNS for inflammation control,

Drinking Spark for focus,

Waiting for  you to send me your Carpel Tunnel thoughts!

Sandy

No comments: