Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 1 Lean In 13





I started a new work out program today.  It’s called Lean In 13



Lean In 13…not 13 months, or 13 weeks, but 13 days!

I don’t have much weight to lose but I definitely want to increase my stamina, strength and DECREASE some fat content.

This is the perfect program for achieving all those goals as it has all the components of eating habits and exercise habits spelled out for you for 13 days.

Today, I followed the program for the 1st BURN day.  No carbs, only vegies, protein, lots of water, and the supplements. Plus cardio and weights.

I am definitely feeling lighter. My abdomen isn’t as bloated and I feel more energized!

I have 2 more BURN days then day 4 is REFUEL day. 

I will keep you posted as to my progress!

What programs do you use to reach your goals?

image

No comments: