Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 2 and 3 of Lean In 13

 

I have just finished days 2 and 3 of the Lean In 13 program.

WOW!!

All I can say is I.LOVE.THIS!!!

I have NEVER felt so good in all my life!

These two days were BURN days.  That means no carbs, only protein and vegies and LOTS of water.

I put together a workout program for myself that includes:

Treadmill Fitness walking: 30 minutes

Free Weights on arms

Nautilus on legs and arms

Stabilizer Ball for glutes and push-ups

Crunches on the mat

I work out on my arms one day and then the legs the next.

I put some great worship music on and rock out on the treadmill. (This is where I get the most ideas for my blog)

I have been bursting out of bed to get to the exercise room (my basement)! I can’t believe how good I am sleeping and how energetic I feel upon rising! I am up by 6:30am, walking by 6:45 and done with my work-out by 7:45.

Tomorrow is Day 4….REFUEL day. I am feeling so good I almost don’t want to add carbs to the day….but I will follow the recommendations and just eat small portions.

OH!!! Almost forgot! I lost 3 pounds…..woo-hoo!!!

How’s your program going?

Stay Sparked uP!

image

No comments: