Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 4-7 of Lean In 13

Wellllllllll…..I had this post finished and almost published and then *poof* it disappeared never to be seen again….uuuggghhh!

So, now instead of day 4 and 5 posted I have to do days 4-8…

I was hoping to post yesterday, but the computer, phone and I were having a date doing follow-ups with those of you who have jumped on the Lean-In-13 program, the 24 Day Challenge, and those of you who have begun to see a sizable Plan B income from Advocare! Woo-Hoo! Keep me busy!!!

So, we had to interrupt the previously scheduled post for some real world business….:)

I am so stoked about how I am feeling it isn’t even funny! My energy levels have skyrocketed.  I actually have to force myself to go to bed at 11pm. ( I used to turn into a pumpkin around 9pm)

I have had 3 more burn days and one refuel day. I can tell that I am burning at a higher rate now as I get hungry sooner.  Don’t let that scare you though…hunger is a good sign…it means that your metabolism is burning stored fat.

Ya know how when you put small logs on the fire every two hours you keep a nice hot fire all day?

image

Well, it’s like that with your metabolism.  We hafta keep the fires burning with small meals throughout the day.

image

I eat about 10…okay, 6 small meals (the size of my fist) a day.  Sometimes I would like 10! They consist mostly of nuts and veggies, but on refuel day I have smart carbs…oatmeal, brown rice.

I have lost 5 #’s and think I have gained about 1-2 pounds muscle.  I took my measurements and can’t wait to see how things have  changed on day 13!

My biggest physical goals were to lose my bubble belly, and tone up my arms and glutes.

The bubble belly is G.O.N.E!! I can’t believe it!!! 

AND….My arms are definitely toning!

 

Ya think?Fall 2010 086 Fall 2010 087 Fall 2010 088

Sorry for the poor quality of the pics. This was with my cell phone in my dimly lit basement, and I truly have no idea how to pose! And my workout hair….ick! I actually thought about cropping out my head, but didn’t want you to think it wasn’t me in the picture! LOL!

But you can get an idea of the toning I’m getting.

I am also much more aware of the foods I’m eating.  I wasn’t a big eater to begin with…but really found out that I did eat more carbs than I needed to.

Again, I love this program (I like the whole list thing and checking it off!) for it’s ease and it’s incredible results!

My regimen looks like this:

1st 10 days Herbal Cleanse (I actually started this about 7 days before the Lean In 13)

Before workout: Catalyst, MNS Max 3,Spark

Breakfast: Meal Replacement Shake, MNS Max 3

2 hours later: handful of nuts, lots of water

1/2 hour before lunch: MNS Max 3, lots of water

Lunch: protein and veggie on burn days, protein and carb on refuel day

Snack: veggies and hummus, lots of water, Catalyst

Dinner: Protein and veggie or carb

Snack: fruit or veggie

I am getting contacted by so many of you about this program! Go to the Lean In 13 program. and fill out the info.  I will call you with the details of the program.

Let’s all move into the holiday season with a little less of us to carry around!

To your health!

image

No comments: