Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Lean In 13 Testimonies

 

 

I just wanted to show you some others that have had great results using the Lean In 13  and 24 Day Challenge Programs.

 

image

Katie Eagleson, Grand Blanc, MI
Lost 42" in 16 weeks

 

image

Marie Perkins, Colorado
I'm down to a 28" waist and in a size 8. My weight loss has allowed me to go from watching my son play basketball to coaching his team.

 

image

Sherry Deal, Texas
Lost 17% body fat & 33#
I now wear a size 2 or 4 and weigh 127 lbs with a body fat of 24%. I feel like I am back in control of my life and it feels good! I actually feel and look better at 40 than I did at 20 and, as a mother of four I need all the energy I can get.

image

Carlos Matinez & Amado Gonzalez
Washington
To date, I've lost 138 pounds and Amado has lost 134 pounds. Both of us have a 32-inch waist.  Doing this together, we've been able to hold each other accountable. I try to live by my rule: If you cheat, you're only cheating yourself.

image

Carla Biehl, Texas
I went from a size 28 to a size 12 in one year. After MNS? Max Energy was introduced, I went down to a size 2.* Today, 150 pounds lighter, I feel like a million bucks!

 

image

Denise Novicki, Georgia
In three months, I dropped from a size 12 to a size 6.I decided in November 2004 to compete in a 1/2 Ironman Triathlon (1.2 mile swim, 56-mile bike, 13.1 run). With the help of a great coach and incredible AdvoCare products  I have had an incredible season.

 

So there you have it!!

Whaddya got to lose? 

Join the ranks of those that have paved a path before you!

Let’s start a whole new fitness revolution!

Go to Lean In 13 NOW and begin working on a whole new you!

 

To your health,

 

image

No comments: