Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 9-13 of Lean In 13

 

Well, life has it’s way of telling us to slow down every now and again.

My last few days of the Lean In 13 program had me in bed with a cold. I wasn’t able to get up for my workouts or even my fast walk. I spent time healing instead.

BUT, I want to tell you that because of my consistency on the program I believed I bounced back better and had the ability to heal quicker.

I regained my momentum at the beginning of this week as I started out slowly into the workout regimen.

Total pounds lost:  6

Total inches changed:  tba…gotta get the rooster to do some measuring….this could get sticky. :O

The definition in my arms, the absence of a bubble belly, the strength in my legs and the endurance I have achieved have astounded me!  Something to be said for consistency!

My husband is even noticing the difference in my shape.  Woo-hoo!

Now onto the next 13 days of tweaking the burn and carb days to fit a healthy maintenance of weight.

If you are sitting on the fence with your health, you’ve hit a plateau or a brick wall….then this is the program for you!

It’s very easy to follow and I will coach you all the way through! Flocks of a feather hafta stick together ya know!

If nothing changes, nothing changes.

Let’s get started,

image

No comments: